Wednesday, December 28, 2011

~*Happy New Year

Well, I hope everyone had a great 2011 !! and hope you have a great 2012 to come!!

Here are some things that happened in the year of 2011!!

In June Joe's mom suprised him ... we had a great time during her visit!!! She lives in Texas (too far) My mother -in- law is aaaaaaaaaaamazing~



Two of our Engagement Photos!!!! =) August

 Joseph proposed to me on July 2, 2011 (exactly one year when he asked me to be his girl ;))on the Portland Spirit Cruise!
 Enagement Party from Mom and Dad Shaw
Wedding Invitation
Married ~~ December 2, 2011!!!!!

 Our wedding party in the stretched hummer after the wedding ceremony heading to the reception


I have the best dad in the entire UNIVERSE! =D


That's all folks! of course there were a lot of other fun things that happened this year but these were my fav!! We love you all ~~ enjoy the New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment