Monday, January 9, 2012

~*Memories

I can't beleive Joseph and I have been married for a month now! Crazy how the time just goes by.  It seems like we were just married yesterday!! We are both looking forward to Marriage Retreat this year in February that our church has every year for married couples at the beach!!  Here are a few pictures of the past year and a half that Joseph and I have been together. On  July 2nd it will be 2 years of dating and being married =)


 Went to visit my parents at a beach house they stayed at.
 Bullwinkles- we were only dating for a month.
 On Thanksgiving Joe helped me make carmal apples! =D
 Such a big help =D
 We love celebrating our birthdays together =D its only a day apart. He is 27 and I am 24=)
 Valenties Day at an amazing restaurant in Portland.
 Hanging out at the mall with my sister and Jay - we were dating for only two weeks=)
 chilling at my sis' house
 Matching night!!! =D
 A client of ours is a pilot...I suprised Joe and he went on a ride with nick!! =D

 Love going for walks!
 Youth night ....
 Chilln at the beach!

 We went to Hood River Train ride and to Multnomah Falls =D
 Jet ride on our birthdays!
 Took me to this awesome restaurant .... second date =D

 Christmas Day!

This is a picture of our very first date =D =D

I love my husband!!!!

2 comments:

  1. You guys are absolutely adorable and obviously so in love:) I'm so happy 4 u Kim!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol yes, we are def in love =D and thanks for the sweet comment!! ;) very sweet of you!! and ahem....IM HAPPY FOR YOU, TOO lol =P

      Delete